This is new!

I did a thing... πŸ‘€ well, a couple of things! πŸ˜…

I became aware of ReviewerCredits just recently. I connected with the Managing Director, Sven Fund, and we had a couple of chats on the different ways in which peer review can advance in the future. 

Gareth Dyke, the Scientific Director, invited me to participate in a podcast (you can listen to me from 13:00 here).

I must of sounded ok, because I was invited to join Gareth as the co-host in this event on LinkedIn Live (Maria and Gareth AMA), which was an experience like nothing else for me!

Look at my face, I'm so uncomfortable!
 

This taught me something: whatever your profession, jump to the uncomfortable place. πŸ’£Listen to your own voice (yuck! 😝) and watch your own face react (double yuck! 😳).

I hope to have even more chances to share what I love doing with the world: promoting clear scientific and biomedical knowledge, accessible to all!

 


 

 

Comments

Leave a comment!

How to spot fake reviewers: a beginner's guide

Auditing published papers (part I)

IMHO: why open science should adopt double anonymous peer review